1. HCS Anglia Limited shall here-after be known as
(a) The seller, if goods are supplied and/or
(b) The service provider, if in addition a maintenance support agreement is entered into with the buyer or no goods are supplied.
2. The purchaser of the equipment and/or services shall here-after be known as the "buyer".
3. All and any goods which may be supplied shall be guaranteed, but such guarantee shall be limited to those guarantees given by the manufacturer of the said goods.
4. The seller will provide and install such hardware as is ordered by the buyer and which is in the sellers ability to provide, additionally he will upgrade existing equipment.
5. The seller/service provider shall, within the terms of any subsequent maintenance agreement, provide a telephone help line, together with such on site visits as may be necessary.
6. The buyer will at all times be responsible for the "backing up of all essential data onto removable media on a regular basis, and in additional shall ensure adequate "anti virus" protection is installed including the maintenance of such software. The seller will advise the buyer on request suitable time intervals when the above should take place.
7. The seller/service provider will not accept any responsibility if for any reason the buyer fails to adhere to paragraph 6 above.
8. All prices quoted by the seller/service provider will be exclusive of V.A.T.
9. Quotations offered are subject to change without prior notification. Should it be necessary to change the specifications, the substituted components will not perform less than originally specified or compromise the quality of the product in any way.
10. The due date for payment shall be 30 days following the invoice date.
11. The seller/service provider reserves the right to add interest at the rate of 8% above base rate in accordance with the late payments of commercial debts act.
12. The seller reserves the right to add 8% statutory interest in the case of non-commercial business.
13. Goods title to all or any equipment supplied by the Seller to the Buyer, shall not pass until such times as payment has been made in full.
14. Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification.